JasonLloyd

Jason Lloyd

Blogger, poet, and author of funny smut. Books that are out now: Salty Aftertaste, Queer Dirty Laundry, The Garden of Fibs and Sin, and Mixed Tape (Poetry)

A Filthy Salty Holiday

Hello gang! I hope everyone is having a great holiday season so far! I've been so busy!

News

My next book The Garden of Fibs and Sin (Filthy Fibbers Prequel) is scheduled to come out before spring! I do know that it will be FREE at least temporarily. The blurb and cover have never been released before. I hope you like it.

Blurb:

The Garden of Fibs and Sin (Filthy Fibbers Prequel)

This garden of fibs and sin has roses that are red with blood.

Daniel Patrick Darling II is gorgeous, rich, and conceited, with just the right amount of bitch. You may think he has it all; friends, money, power, but all those things won’t help Danny when he mysteriously vanishes one night after hanging out with his best friends. Danny is loved by few, but unfortunately hated by many. Anyone could have been behind his disappearance.

This Filthy Fibbers prequel rewinds one day before Danny’s disappearance. Danny rendezvous with his ex-boyfriend, has a tryst with a new secret lover and receives threatening messages from an anonymous stalker that wants to destroy him and everyone he loves. Danny has had a privileged life and now his world is about to change forever.

Has Danny’s insidious past finally caught up with him? He can’t outrun what he did. Danny’s deadly secrets have deadly consequences and in this filthy garden full of thorns, someone is bound to be pricked.

*If you are interested in the prequel please add the book on Goodreads and use the hashtags  #FilthyFibbers  #WhatHappenedToDannyDarling on all your social media sites to get the word out.

ADD The Garden of Fibs and Sin to your bookshelf on Goodreads!

Filthy Fibber (Series)

After wealthy socialite and heir to the east coast’s largest pharmaceutical company Daniel Patrick Darling II mysteriously disappeared following a fun night out, Danny’s best friends are left to figure out what happened to him. The small, trendy town of New Hope, Pennsylvania best known for its trade in the arts, theater and antique shops will now be known for something sinister. What happened to Danny Darling?

*Filthy Fibbers (Book One) is scheduled to come summer 2015!

Sale

To celebrate my new Filthy Fibbers series you can get my first filthy book EVER, Salty Aftertaste for only $0.99 at select retailers. Sale is good 12/20 to 01/02/15.

Purchase Links

The Paperback is on sale for $9.90 at Amazon!

Almost forgot! Check out Cindi from On Top Down Under Book Reviews' favorite books of 2014... hint... I made her list.

Everyone please have a safe and happy holiday. I'm excited about 2015! I will have lots of fun things to share with you all. Merry/Happy Whatever and Happy New Year to all.

Make fun but good decisions,

Jason