JasonLloyd

Jason Lloyd

Blogger, poet, and author of funny smut. Books that are out now: Salty Aftertaste, Queer Dirty Laundry, The Garden of Fibs and Sin, and Mixed Tape (Poetry)

Queer Dirty Laundry's Official Launch

What would you do if everything changed in the blink of an eye? Life teaches us that everything happens for a reason. Every good or bad experience, every event, shapes us into the adults we become. We are our pasts and they shape our future.

In this coming of age tale, Kevin and Jason embark on an adventure to Philadelphia to visit friends and to get into their normal hijinks. Along their journey they confide in each other the only way best friends can; through laughter, love and pain. This hilarious and heartfelt journey through the past can only strengthen their friendship in the present.

Your best friend knows all your little secrets. They know all your dirty laundry. Can you air it all out? How dirty is your laundry?

Read Queer Dirty Laundry's first page

GET YOUR COPY TODAY AT THE FOLLOWING RETAILERS:

Ebook

Paperback

Thank you everyone for all the support and I hope you enjoy the book!

***If you pre-ordered Queer Dirty Laundry on iBooks, Barnes and Noble, and Google Play the book is available now. If you pre-ordered from Amazon please click here to find out how to get your copy.

Source: http://jasonlloydbooks.com